Wednesday, April 18, 2012

After Basketball: Reflection

To me it just amazes me what one man can accomplish. Michael Jordan has been awarded numerous awards for all of his hard work and skills he had. Even after his career in the NBA he still wants to be involved in the sport some how. He is also not letting the end of the basketball career end him because he has done a lot since then. He has his own NBA team, race team, shoe line, and clothes line as well. He is the best of this generation but who knows someone could be better, but for now he is at the top of the list for me in top athletes. His statistics were just off the charts especially his total score for his career over 30,000 points by one person. If that doesn’t impress someone I don’t know what in the world will.  He is just an amazing athlete he is one of my role models in basketball anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment